Tavern Tales!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City - Page 2 Empty Re: P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:43 am

The scarfed man has sunken in eyes and skin pulled tightly across his face, almost like a skeleton. He looks Dak up and down slowly, before giving a simple response. "Yeah... You can go clean the bathroom." Two men accompany him, one of them giving a small laugh and grinning broadly to reveal decaying teeth.

"We don't have a brush, though, so you might have to use your hands."

Admin
Admin

https://3almigos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City - Page 2 Empty Re: P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:45 am

Gliding across the early morning sky, Jeishi pauses half way to the warehouse for a moment to see if they spot the boss approaching by chance before continuing on towards the team.

[Not sure if this needs a roll but ill toss one out just in case. Figure its gonna be +2 from Mind for perception]
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:45 am

The member 'Jeishi' has done the following action : Die Roller

'd20' :
P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City - Page 2 D20
Result : 16, 19, 9

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinistergrinz Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Dak chuckles..

"But, seriously where's your toothbrush cause it looks like you've been cleaning the bathrooms with that."

Sinistergrinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Jeishi doesn't notice anyone in particular wandering the streets save for a few vagrants wandering drunkenly. It seems things are mostly quiet around here at night and early morning. An odd humming sound can be hears resonating, however, seeming almost to come from the ground itself.

The man with horrible teeth suddenly stops.smiling and glares venomously at Dak,.before reaching for a holster at his side. Polo snickers a bit and grins, looking over to the man. "Easy, Yedrik. We can't kill him bedore the boss even sees him..." he turns back to Dak. "But if you keep giving us lip, you'll be getting your initiation early."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:56 pm

[Since it seems Hex will not be posting for a while is it ok if i adhoc giving my bolster to Brice? I'd tell him I saw an unused service elavator shaft. The lift is no longer operational but theres still hand rails to manually ascend or descend. Basically a bolster to sneak up or down a floor. Trying to add variety to what im bolstering so it isnt a carte blanche/too gimmicky.]
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:22 pm

[Well, as it says in the rules if someone hasn't posted in 24 hours their turn gets skipped.]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:36 pm

[So does that mean my bolster is wasted? I foolishly spent my turn on her so its not just skipping her turn, its getting my resource back. I doubt shell be participating in this part is all.]
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:01 pm

[We can just have her character hold onto it for if and when she appears. Or you can change who gets it. Up to you. Either way, I believe it's Brices turn unless he wants to wait.]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:02 pm

[Ken mentioned Brice might be late to post. I dont mind waiting. Itll give Hex a chance to maybe post too]
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiidin Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm

As Raiijin finishes up tying up and hiding the fresh henchman he here's dak enter the room. "Be careful in there, I can only work so fast". As he finds the elevator shaft that jeishi staked out. As he is descending down to the first floor he sees a loose vent cover. A new idea pops into his head..

{Using this as more of a set up. I feel like I'm covering too much ground to do in one turn}

Raiidin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Feel free to mayb share what that idea is too, unless you want it to be a surprise. Remember that you can talk a lot on your turn no problem.]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinistergrinz Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Before Raiijun runs off to the abandoned elevator shaft Dak tells him there are 4 targets on the first floor and 2 that are unaccounted for.

Dak climbs the stairway up to the third and highest level of the building trying to find the other 2 guards..

Sinistergrinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:14 am

[Not sure how my communicators work, might not be able to talk without being conspicuous nor will they let you linger most likely]
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:44 am

Polo looks puzzled as he watches Dak simply walking away, quickly moving over to grab at his shoulder. "Hey, kid. I'm not joking. Bathrooms are straight through the room to the left."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinistergrinz Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:46 am

"Oh, sorry you didn't say where they were so I was just gonna go look for them"

Dak turns around and starts heading towards the bathrooms.

Sinistergrinz

Back to top Go down

P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City - Page 2 Empty Sunrise on the Showdown

Post by Jeishi Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:42 am

As the 2nd moon wanes in the light of the first sunrise Jeishi descends in front of the side facing the illuminating southern sun in an effort to further mask their precense. Drifting slowly downard they scan back and forth the third floor in an attempt to locate the final hostiles.

[Mind again i presume.]

Edit: Ouch. Looks like our luck finally ran out.

Last edited by Jeishi on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City - Page 2 Empty Sunrise on the Showdown

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:42 am

The member 'Jeishi' has done the following action : Die Roller

'd20' :
P-Law Warehouse, Terravic City - Page 2 D20
Result : 16, 4, 3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:26 pm

The room that Dak heads through is littered with heavy boxes and a thick film of dust. It spans for a good thirty feet before the universal sign of bathrooms is painted crudely on the wall with a red arrow pointing toward a set of doors. On the inside, things aren't so terrible, but a foul stench wells up from the toilet area, obviously uncleaned for a very long time.

---

Jeishi begins scanning the area for the remaining hostiles, but it proves difficult to locate anything among the mass of abandoned cubicles and office equipment. In an attempt to get a closer look, they end up bumping up against something metallic hanging off of the building, sending a ringing noise out into the air. Just then, the coms kick on in the building. "I think I heard something outside. Definitely wasn't a person. You should let the boss know. Might be a drone or somethin'."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiidin Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 pm

As Raiijin continues through the vent he arrives at the small office just as Dak was exiting. It is a small set back but not one that should impede his progress. Hearing the cons blare, alarming the warehouse of an outside presence. He decides to use the ruckus as a cover to start the attack.

{Might as well get shit poppin. I'm going to use my bolster roll to attack the first henchman by catching him unawares.. Am I right to believe there are two people in this room?}

Raiidin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:55 pm

[That all depends. Are you on the top floor,.the middle floor, or the bottom floor? Dak is on the first floor still I believe, and you began on the secons floor. The third and second floor could have more people.]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiidin Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:38 pm

{I'm on the first floor in a vent that I found at the elevator shaft}

Raiidin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:16 pm

[You guys are pretty confident that there is just the four downstairs at this point. So the other two would be either on the second or third floors. Also, to speed things along a little bit, you guys hear a message back from the boss saying that he will be arriving soon.]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiidin Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:40 pm

{Okay then i am,going to ambush the two members in the office dak left}

Raiidin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiidin Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Using bolster

Raiidin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next