Tavern Tales!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allans Character idea.

3 posters

Go down

Allans Character idea. Empty Allans Character idea.

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:36 am

Hi Hi. So i haven't looked at the list of traits yet but im thinking our ship needs a good navigator. Perhaps a guide of some sort. They have a decent knowledge of things and empowers the crew to make more informed decisions. Ill see what traits might work with that.
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allans Character idea. Empty Re: Allans Character idea.

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Sounds like you want to be a leader type. In that case, you'll want some good Spirit, and some good Mind as well.

Command, Bardic Lore, and Tracking sound like relevant themes. You may want to pick up am Authority trait too. Fir what, is up to your kind of character.

Admin
Admin

https://3almigos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:03 pm

So I've just about got my character together. Still toying between two final options but this is what i got so far:

They're actually the ship AI. Super intelligent but lacks a physical body. With the "gestalt" ability they inhabit synthetic bodies for when they need a physical presence aboard the ship. They also have a "War Machine" drone they can utilize when deploying outside the ship. The drone bears the heraldry of our company on a "Banner" to encourage allies when things get tough. It also comes equipped with anti-grav devices for "Flight" along with other minor features like "communicators, camouflage, and armor when they need to fight "Tooth and Nail." Their main role on the ship is navigation as they are the foremost "Authority" on space nav since they boast the latest star charts. Off the ship, they excel at "reconnaissance" and intel gathering with their servitor named "Will-o-wisp". While this is their default features, they boast "Training Montage" software that allows them to reprogram their operations in little time as well as instruct others in the same manner.
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:23 pm

You may want to flavor it so that you have a sort of dummy suit you go into as your normal "body" in case there isn't anything else to integrate with. If not,.that's fine. May end up dying because of it, though.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Yea, thats what i meant bout the "synthetic bodies" part.
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Alrighty. Still not sure what to think about how Gestalt affects CN. Think I may post it in the TT Reddit.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeishi Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Sure, im ok with whatever you decide.
Jeishi
Jeishi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oHiDeth Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:57 pm

I could always build him a full body prosthetic. Obviously wouldn't be as humanoid as mine, but it would work. WOO crew synergy!

oHiDeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down